|Circumference (inches)||21.2 - 23.3"||22.5 - 25.2"|
Remember, helmets should fit closely to the head with no movement
PROTECTION LEVEL & CERTIFICATIONS
BALLISTIC PROTECTION LEVEL IIIA
Designed to protect against high-velocity handguns up to and including .44 magnum cartridges
TESTED TO NIJ STANDARDS
Tested to the National Institute of Justice's standards to give you the best protection possible
The low-profile design of the MICH helmet ensures compatibility with communication devices or any other accessories you may need, which requires exposure to your ears or neck.
Our MICH helmets exceed NIJ Level IIIA protection whilst providing you with additional fragmentation protection thanks to their unique combination of aramid fibres and thermoplastic resin.
- High-tenacity ballistic aramid fibre
- Thermoplastic resin
- Adjustable internal suspension system
- 7% lighter than our PASGT helmet
- Average weight of 1.4kg
- Sizing from M to L
- Also available in black and tan
HIGH CUT HELMETS
Allows for communication equipment
The high cut shape of MICH helmets leaves enough space for additional equipment to be worn when necessary. This is the perfect helmet to wear if you need to be able to carry external communicators without adjustments, as it allows you to easy where headphones.
BALLISTIC-RATED ARAMID FIBRES
Tenacious protective synthetic fibre
Our hard-wearing ballistic helmets are made from military-grade aramid fibres to protect you in threatening environments. These strong fibres offer a higher level of protection than ever before thanks to their tight weave, which not only absorbs the kinetic energy of projectiles but also stops them from being to pass through the fibres.
Light as a feather protection
We strive to provide you with outstanding levels of protection at the lowest weight possible. Our helmets are manufactured using cutting-edge technology that combines unmatched strength with feather-light textiles to provide you with the protection you can comfortably wear all day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before you purchase your helmet, we recommend checking your measurements to ensure your helmet is the perfect fit for you. You should measure your head with a cloth tape measure above your eyebrows and above your ears.
|Circumference (inches)||21.2 - 23.2"||22.5 - 25.2"|
Remember, helmets should fit closely to the head with no movement. If in doubt, we recommend you buy a larger size.
How to wash a helmet
- Gently wash the helmet with a damp sponge. Use a mixture of cool water and mild detergent
- Wipe off any excess soap with a damp sponge
- Dry the helmet with a cloth
- Air dry the helmet in a shady area or indoors if some moisture remains
- Keep your head up straight
- Wrap a cloth tape measure around the head approximately 1cm above the ear and 2 cm above the eyebrows.
- Keep the tape measure horizontal
- Take the widest forehead circumference measurement
- Storing the helmet away from direct sunlight and UV-light
- Storing the helmet away from sources of moisture
- Storing the helmet away from high temperatures
- Allowing your helmet to air-dry after each usage
- Inspect the exterior for signs of wear or breakage
- Check that the chinstrap screws are tight using a flat-head screwdriver
- Check that the chinstrap does not have any damage and the fastener latches and releases
- Check the inner pads for rips or tears