*Approximate length in inches but may vary based on each individual body type and measurements
PROTECTION LEVEL & CERTIFICATIONS
BALLISTIC PROTECTION LEVEL IIIA
Designed to protect against high-velocity handguns up to and including .44 magnum cartridges
KNIFE PROTECTION LEVEL 1
Designed to protect against blades with an impact energy of 24 joules and penetration up to 7mm
TESTED TO NIJ STANDARDS
Tested to the National Institute of Justice's standards to give you the best protection possible
Manufactured to keep you safe against gun and blade threats, we have designed this vest to be lightweight and discreet to allow you to fulfill your duties without being weighed down. The lightweight panel at both the front and the back of the vest collectively only weighs 1.92kg.
When wearing this vest, you’ll love the groundbreaking technology used in the lining, especially if you work in hot temperatures. Thanks to the heat escape system in the vest's inside, you’ll remain cool and ventilated throughout the day.
- Made with SafeGuard certified reclaimed soft armour panels
- Elastic four-point adjustment system with secure closure
- Soft polycotton outer material
- Lightweight front and back protection
- Internal soft aramid plates
- Ventilated CoolMAX mesh lining
- Sizing from S to 2XL
Breathable COOLMAX lining
Unparalleled cooling ability
Our covert CoolMAX range is designed to be worn close to your body, so we have engineered the lining specifically to channel heat away from your skin. Whether you intend to wear this vest in hot environments or for long periods, the mesh material on the inside of this vest will keep you ventilated and cool when you need it the most.
BALLISTIC-RATED ARAMID FIBRES
Unrivalled undercover protection
Our hard-wearing soft armour panels are made from military-grade aramid fibres to protect you in threatening environments. These strong fibres offer a higher level of protection than ever before thanks to their tight weave, which not only absorbs the kinetic energy of projectiles but also stops them from being to pass through the fibres.
Unrivalled undercover protection
The functionality of body armour shouldn't be compromised for the sake of concealability, thankfully you can have both with our covert body armour range. With its adjustable, elastic waist you can adjust the shape of our vests to fit perfectly to your body, making them even more discreet to onlookers.
LIGHTWEIGHT ARMOUR PANELS
Light as a feather protection
We strive to provide you with outstanding levels of protection at the lowest weight possible. Our panels are manufactured using cutting-edge technology that combines unmatched strength with feather-light textiles to provide you with the protection you can comfortably wear all day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before you purchase your vest, we recommend checking your measurements to ensure your vest is the perfect fit for you. You should measure your chest, your waist and the length from just below your sternum to your navel.
|Chest (inches)||34 - 36"||38 - 40"||42 - 44"||46 - 48"||50 - 52"||54 - 56"||58 - 60"|
|Waist (inches)||28 - 30"||32 - 34"||36 - 38"||40 - 42"||44 - 46"||48 - 50"||52 - 54"|
|Length (inches)*||12 - 13"||13.5 - 14"||14.5 - 17"|
*Approximate length in inches but may vary based on individual body type and measurements
How to clean the outer vest
- Remove all protective inserts and any attached accessories from the outer carrier
- Make sure any fasteners such as zips or velcro adjustments are closed
- See the wash instructions on the carrier care label, you will see a selection of the below icons. We recommend that you hand wash the carrier with a soft cloth or brush
- To dry, hang or tumble dry on low heat (do not tumble dry the protective inserts)
How to wash the soft protective panels
- Remove the panels from the carrier
- Gently wash the panels with a damp sponge. Use a mixture of cool water and mild detergent
- Wipe off any excess soap with a damp sponge
- Dry the panels with a cloth
- Only reinsert the panels into the carrier once they are fully dry
The reclaimed aramid materials are inspected and graded by our expert in-house armour technicians to ensure they meet our strict quality criteria. Once they have passed the inspection our soft armour panels are then paired with a new carrier to produce a high-quality ‘as new’ finished vest.
All of our vests come with a 1-year warranty and are tested to NIJ standards giving you confidence in the quality and protection of our products.